To install the driver:
1) Download the driver .exe file
- Choose the Run from Current Location option
2) Choose a location for self-extracted files
3) Click: Unzip
4) Click: OK
5) Click: Close
6) Plug in the Q drive
A window will pop up that says "Welcome to the found new hardware wizard."
7) Click: Next
8) Select: Search for a suitable driver for my device
9) Click: Next
10) Select: Specify a location
11) Click: Next
12) Type in the complete path to the driver
- this is the location to which you extracted the .exe file in step 2.
13) Click: OK
A message will appear saying "Device driver found"
14) Click: Next
15) Click: Finish
You have completed the driver installation process. Enjoy your Q. USB storage device!